Your consumers are tightening their budgets. Gross sales cycles are getting longer. New pricing stress has seemingly come out of nowhere.
So we’re calling within the huge weapons.
On this reside replay, study what these leaders did in 2008 when the recession hit and what they want they’d achieved otherwise.
- Mary Shea, International Innovation Evangelist at Outreach
- Hilmon Sorey, Co-founder at CoachCRM
- Micheal Murray, CSO at GoMoto
- What these leaders did proper within the 2008 recession — and what they wouldn’t do once more
- Learn how to see change coming, and what to do about it
- Key motion gadgets for the survival of your crew, org, and profession
- Ideas and tips for main — and sure, even promoting — in a recession
The put up Live Replay: We Led Sales Teams in the ‘08 Recession: Here’s What We Learned appeared first on Sales Hacker.